Register to MedInfo
Submit now !
Extended Deadline : November 25th, 2018
Register later !
A/ General Information
In order to register and make payments, you must login to your personal registration account through « Online Registry » solution.
If you do not have an account yet, you will be able to create one in a few clicks.
If you already have a OR account, you may login to view your orders.
This system will allow participants to:
- manage their personal details
- check and update their orders (registration, accommodation, social events...)
- check their schedule (presenters, moderators, chairmen...)
- check and update their abstract submissions
- download all PDF documents edited for the congress (confirmation, invoice, QR-Pass, attendance certificate...)
B/ Registration Fees
|Registration Type - Incl V.A.T.||Before May 7th, 2019||Before Jul. 17th, 2019||Before Aug. 18th, 2019||Start from Aug. 18th, 2019|
|IMIA Member||640,00 €||720,00 €||800,00 €||1 125,00 €|
|Non-Member||710,00 €||800,00 €||890,00 €||1 250,00 €|
|Student||550,00 €||550,00 €||550,00 €||550,00 €|
|Day ticket* - Delegate||360,00 €||360,00 €||360,00 €||360,00 €|
|Welcome cocktail - Accompanying person||36,00 €||36,00 €||36,00 €||36,00 €|
|Gala Dinner||120,00 €||120,00 €||120,00 €||150,00 €|
|Gala Dinner-Student||80,00 €||80,00 €||80,00 €||100,00 €|
* Please select your day
- Reduced fee: Applies to (1) students or to (2) applicants from countries in the United Nations list of least developed countries. UN classification: AFGHANISTAN, ANGOLA, BANGLADESH, BENIN, BHUTAN, BURKINA FASO, BURUNDI, CAMBODIA, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, CHAD, COMOROS, CONGO, DEM. REP., DJIBOUTI, ERITREA, ETHIOPIA, GAMBIA, THE, GUINEA, GUINEA-BISSAU, HAITI, KIRIBATI, LAO PDR, LESOTHO, LIBERIA, MADAGASCAR, MALAWI, MALI, MAURITANIA, MOZAMBIQUE, MYANMAR, NEPAL, NIGER, RWANDA, SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE, SENEGAL, SIERRA LEONE, SOLOMON ISLANDS, SOMALIA, SOUTH SUDAN, SUDAN, TANZANIA, TIMOR-LESTE, TOGO, TUVALU, UGANDA, VANUATU, YEMEN, REP., ZAMBIA.
(1) Student status only applies to full-time undergraduate students (not to part-time or postgraduate students) and is limited to 200 registrations, which will be granted on a first-come first-served basis.
(2) If you work in a country of the UN list of least developed countries, you are entitled to a reduced fee as soon as you submit an oral presentation or a poster. Moreover, if your submission is accepted as an oral presentation or a poster, you can apply for registration fee waiver. If you do not work in a country of the UN list of least developed countries and your submission is accepted as an oral presentation or a poster, you can apply for a reduced fee.
- IMIA member: Applies to members of any of IMIA’s member society or academic institutional members of IMIA.
- Student: Only applies to full-time undergraduate students (do not apply to part-time or postgraduate students), limited to 200 registrations, which will be granted on a first-come first-served basis.
- Gala dinner: Limited to the hall capacity. Available on a first-come first-served basis. Be aware that tickets sales will be closed as the limit is reached.
Notes: the participants have access to all the sessions, including the satellite symposium and Tutorials
C/ Important dates
There are four registration periods:
- Early Bird Fee until May 7th, 2019
- Regular Fee from May 8th to July 17th, 2019
- Late Fee from July 17th to August 17th, 2019
- Onsite from August 18th, 2019
D/ Cancellation Policy
• Before July 26th, 2019: 50% cancellation fee/ 50% refund
• From July 26th, 2019: Full cancellation fee / No refund